Thursday, March 12, 2009

30 30 Show... success!

Well, I had a very satisfying show with the 30 30 project. Lots of great feedback. A BIG thank you to everyone who purchased a part of the Luna Tunes series. It was really a joy to create, and I am so glad they are going to homes where they will be appreciated and enjoyed! I am so happy and grateful.

I picked up the paintings from the 30 30 show that did not sell. Well actually the gallery kept 3, he is going to have a small works wall and wanted to keep 3 to show. But I picked up the others and thought I would post them here. If anyone is interested in any of them, please shoot me an email! I might list them on ebay and see what happens too. I'll post it if I do. Be well!! Tj.

The Luna Tunes series are acrylic on 6X6 stretched canvas, sides painted black. $25 each.
The remaining paintings available from the Luna Tunes series are:

Day 5 - no longer available








Day 9









Day 10








Day 11 - no longer available









Day 16









Day 19








Day 27

No comments: