Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday wishes!!!!!

A little wish for Friday. Ok, I am posting just part of a painting. The whole painting was a collaborative piece, there is a girl blowing into her hand on the left in the whole painting, but I didn't do that part so I cropped it out for this. I can do that right? I think I am going to have to recreate the whole thing, in concept anyway, someday… because I just love it! So, the part that I added was this pitcher hanging on a rusty wire with dandelions blowing in the wind. Brings back memories of childhood, collecting dandelions and making wishes. So, here for you my wish for Friday.

May your friends be true, your heart be pure, and may you live full and laugh often!

Really.

Laugh, belly laugh, you know you want to! Find the joy in the everyday!

Be well, be happy and go create! Tj.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

What a great feel with those dandelion fluffs floating about in the air. Memories indeed, even with the teapot. My mom is a big tea drinker. Years ago, she even put her tea in a beautiful china teapot at times. The whole image also brings me back to being a kid.