Monday, March 1, 2010

Where have I been???

Just checking in… I've been sick. The Flu decided to invade, last Wednesday, like a vast little phlegm army marching in 10 x 10 and overtaking me like some foreign country. I woke up achy and my chest felt like someone was sitting on it. Wheezy, coughing, fever… bla. Today is the first day I left the house and I am feeling much better… not healthy yet, but so much better! The last 5 days I did much of nothing but sleep. Thank goodness for my hubby and daughter or I might have starved or drowned... Weeks from now you would have heard "Woman rescued from a pool of her own snot, news at 10..." I just hope they don't get invaded too, my thanks to you both, love you! So geeze aren't you glad you tuned in today! Sorry for the graphics…

I intended to finish a painting I started a couple of weeks ago for the Virtual Paint Out challenge. It was for the February challenge in San Francisco and I LOVE SF! But, it was due no later than yesterday. Well, I did paint yesterday but did not have the energy to complete it. Oh well, it's going to be a good painting, just not part of that challenge.
This is a photo of the google map image that I chose for this challenge, it is the corner of Haight and Ashbury. Please do check out the Virtual Paint Out blog, some great SF scenes by some wonderful artists! I'll post mine to my blog when it's done. Such is life sometimes huh… you just have to give in, rest and get better when it hits. But I missed life! Good to be back!!!

I hope you are all well! Now go create!!! Tj.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better, TJ. Flu just is icky. Can't wait to see your painting!

Tj Lev said...

Thanks Sherry. I agree flu is icky!!!

Campbell Jane said...

Booo Sorry you were sick. I had the nasty flu in November. It's rotten. Glad you're doing better.