Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Tuesday!

Today is Tuesday. Today is the first day of my blogging life! Sounds like the start of some old saying… But Tuesdays are good days for me. I’ve made it past Monday, Yeah! My husband is off on Tuesday nights so we usually get to spend some time together. Tonight we are going to paint our downstairs bathroom.

I have a great family. My very talented musician husband Joe, beautiful and talented college student and thespian daughter Lindsey, she turned 21 last December, and my wonderful son Nick the World Series of Poker dealer who is 26. He is living in Las Vegas for now, I miss him. We live in an old house in down town Sac with our 2 dogs, 3 cats and our bird. It’s a great old house and has a separate basement apartment. Nick did live down there for many years, but he’s moved on, and now it’s Lindsey’s turn! We are doing some repairs before she moves down. We have painted the bedroom a pretty turquoise and cream, and we are going to put new windows in. We are redoing the tub surround in the bathroom which is almost done, painting the room pink and putting in a new stone looking tile floor. Once those 2 rooms are done Lindsey can move; she will be really happy when she can move. She’s been looking forward to it for a while!! It is taking longer than we thought it would… but time passes and little by little we are getting it done! My brother Tim has many talents that we are putting to good use. I owe him a lot! He has done so much for us, THANK YOU TIM!!! I am an extremely lucky sister.

Once we are done downstairs, we are going to do some rearranging upstairs and Joe and I will have more space to spread out too. Lindsey’s old bedroom will become our office; our current office is going to be my art studio and sewing room. I am very excited about having my own art studio. My art. I love my art, and love to create. My art is my way to relax, I lose track of time when I paint. My art is what has sparked my interest in blogging. I am a multi layered girl, have many interests and I’m at a point in my life where I think I am trying to recreate who I am. I paint, I write, I am learning to play the Ukulele, I sew, I crochet, I garden, I’m into photography and I work full time! Huh? Do I sleep? Well I do love to sleep so YES! Ok, I think this is a good start for my very first blog. It’s a good life and it’s a good Tuesday. To whoever might read this, be well and enjoy yourself!!!

No comments: