Thursday, July 29, 2010

True life story number 1543

My hairdryer broke the other morning. It made a big spark where the electrical cord meets the hairdryer. I panicked slightly and quickly unplugged it. Scared me, and luckily I did not have my hand over that area! But I truly got my monies worth. I purchased it at a thrift store about 12 years ago for $1! It was an old 90210 issue, looked much like this but with a pink 90210 logo on the side. I wish I would have taken a pic of it, for historical records but it went to the trash before I thought of it! Oh well. RIP good old hair dryer!

1 comment:

AutumnLeaves said...

But what inquiring minds really want to know, TJ, is how was your vacation? Glad to know you weren't burned with the spark!