Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bat Boy: The Musical



I am at work and I should be working but… I am so excited I'm having trouble concentraiting!!! My beautiful daughter Lindsey is in a musical at Sac State that opens tonight. Bat Boy: The Musical. Written by Keythe Farley & Brian Flemming Music & Lyrics by Laurence O'Keefe. Inspired by the story in the World Weekly News, this bittersweet twist on the contemporary musical comedy tells the extraordinary story of a half boy/half bat creature, his struggle to find a place in a world that shuns him, and the love that can create both miracles and madness. Lindsey has been in rehearsal for a couple of months now, and has been telling me little tidbits about it without telling me too much! I am going to the opening tonight and I'm so excited! I'm not sure why, I've been to dozens of her openings but this one… I'm just excited!!!!! Be well!!! Tj.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Hope your daughter's opening went extremely well, TJ. I know you are one proud mommy!

JEN ZONE said...

Yes! Be excited!

BTW, I like your new masthead.

Cool!

Campbell Jane said...

I love your "true life" stories! Always so good to hear from you. What's up? Are you showing anywhere?
Peace & Love