Thursday, October 15, 2009

True life story # 443

No YMCA last night. There are no water classes on Wednesdays. Joe wasn't home, Wednesdays he teaches then straight to a gig. Lindsey is in rehearsal for Bat Boy the Musical, so she wasn't home. I took a 2 hour nap with my GrandDogger! I went to bed too late on Monday and Tuesday, so I was tired last night. I fell asleep watching TV with Pixi sleeping on my lap. We both woke up around 9 and I decided to paint. I am almost done with the 2nd laundry painting so I'll have something to share soon! Ah, lazy night.
This is Pixi, my GrandDogger (Lindsey's dog!) Be well. Tj.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Is Pixi a puppy? She looks so young! Your laundry series? Does this harden back to Lisbon? I look forward to seeing your next work, TJ!

Nancy Goldman said...

What a cutie-pup. Is she a sheperd? I love your description of GrandDogger. That's really cleaver!

Tj Lev said...

Hi ladies! Yes Pixi is a puppy, but she is a little older now, around 10 months, that photo was a few months ago. She is a cutie! Pixi is a chihuahua mix, from a rescue adoption agency. She is only about 7 pounds right now. And yes the laundry series began in Lisbon. We'll see where I take it! Have a wonderful day! Tj.