Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New blog!

Because I obviously have too much spare time... (right), I've started a new blog. I just love the place where we live. It is so culturally diverse and there is so much life that passes right by my door that I want to share. My plan is to post there daily, just a tidbit of life in the Southside park neighborhood. Some days may be long, some just a photo. If you are interested, I have posted a link to it on the left. It's called "A House of a Different Color". Yes, I did watch the Wizard of Oz over the weekend! My all time favorite movie. :)

I will still be blogging here too, of course! This is all about me, my art, my life, my family, my loves. That will be specifically about my home.

I had a great Second Saturday!! What a great place Vox is, or I guess I should say Sacramento Vox in the Urban Hive building. I think that is right? Good people, great space. The raffle that benefited the Byron Blackburn memorial fund raised over $500. There was some really fun and great art that was raffled. There was also some wonderful art being shown, I am happy to have been part of it! AND.... I believe I sold the Old Town Monterosso Italy Laundry painting! Woo hoo!!! I have had confirmation from the buyer that she does want it. She just loved it, that makes me happy!

Well, off to the YMCA in a bit. Still lovin it!! Be well, be creative... Tj.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Lovely house, TJ. Congrats on selling one of your fabulous pieces too!