Sunday, November 22, 2009

New painting


I finished a painting this weekend for the Following the Masters painting challenge. This challenge is open to all mediums and you can replicate or give your own interpretation of the master painting being working on. But this month is a little different. For Challenge Nine no specific painting or Master artist was provided, it was left up to the individual to show who you are inspired by. I've always loved Leonardo da Vinci's Man and I saw a similar interpretation on a t-shirt once. It's always been on my to paint list so I gave it a shot! Black and white is not my usual, but I like it! I will send to the blog and see if it gets added. So here is Tj's Bass Man, acrylic on 12x12 canvas. Be well and go create! Tj.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

A fun entry, TJ. I am having a difficult time with this challenge as I love all art, am not good at it, and haven't been influenced by any one person, but artists as a whole.