Saturday, November 7, 2009

True life story #623

In the opening scene, Ruthie Taylor, played by Lindsey Molineaux (my lovely daughter) is bitten by the bat boy. The bat boy is captured and taken to the local vet Dr Parker to be dealt with. Dr Parker's wife takes the bat boy under wing as her own. Dr Parker is very jealous of his wife's love for the bat boy. Ruthi...e, who has been hospitalized for the entire first act due to her injuries, is visited by Dr Parker, he is stricken with jealously and decides that if the bat boy can be blamed for Ruthie's death he would win back his wife. Of course he doesn't, but this is what takes place! Aha aha aha aha!!! God job Lindsey!!! And great job to the cast and crew, Bat Boy the Musical was fantastic!!!!! (Please excuse the terrible video work)



I did not know what happened to her when I saw Bat Boy the first time, I just sat there with my mouth open!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Fabulous! Bravo bravo!! She must love doing this show!

JEN ZONE said...

I Can't see the vid.