Friday, November 20, 2009

True life story #87

So, there is construction going on in the lot behind us. It is about 25 feet from my bed. 2 new homes going in. So, they wake us up every morning now at the crack of 7:00am. I am not a morning person, and my hubby works nights so that is way too early for him. Bla... But we were supposed to get rain today, and we were hoping for an early morning rain to prevent the hammering so early... not.

But it has rained, everything smells wonderfully clean and fresh! Love that smell!! Love the rain!!! Makes me feel like dancin! Be well... Tj.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

That has always been one of my favorite movies and that Gene Kelly! One of the handsomest men ever, to my mind. This particular scene is one of my favorites. And no surprise, but I also love rain and storms, thunder and lightening. You are right about that fresh clean smell too, TJ. Hope they don't work on Saturday!!